One Button Control of your Home Theater to your whole Automated House from within your house to half way around the world! So simple even Grandma can do it!
the RTi Panel App allows you to control everything in your home without hopping into multiple apps!
Today’s electronics are converging in new and exciting ways, and the RTiPanel is a perfect example of that. Fully customizable using RTI’s Integration Designer® programming software, the RTiPanel offers the same intuitive control experience RTI remote controls offer, running on the Apple iPad®, iPod Touch®, iPhone® and Android™ devices (smart phones and tablets).. Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI XP series control processor from any Internet connection, the RTiPanel allows for LAN control via Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. Users can view and adjust thermostats, monitor security systems and turn off lights, in addition to controlling their A/V electronics, from the office, on vacation, or anywhere in between.
Control and receive feedback from audio, video, lighting, security, climate, and more!
RTiPanel app available through Apple App Store®, Google Play® and the Amazon App Store®
Fully integrate Apple iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch® and Android™ devices into new or existing RTI control systems utilizing an XP series control processor.
Completely customizable graphical interface.
Programmed using same Integration Designer software that is used for all RTI products.
Supports creation of both portrait and landscape views with minimal extra programming required.
RTiPanel supports full two-way feedback, including cover art, graphics, text, dynamic scrolling lists, and more!
Supports local connection via WiFi®, and off-site access via WiFi® or cellular data (if available), with automatic switching.
Highly optimized for fast connection times.
Control system programming stored on Apple/Android devices and updates automatically when changes are made.
RTI XP series control processor.
The device running the RTiPanel App and the XP series control processor must be connected to the Ethernet network
Remote access requires a connection to the Internet and eithera static IP address from the ISP (Internet Service Provider), or a dynamic DNS account implemented.
Apple iOS Devices
RTiPanel App compatible with Apple iPad, iPod touch and iPhone.
Apple devices require iOS 3.2 or higher (* Subject to change without notice.)
RTiPanel App compatible with Android smart phone and tablet devices.
Android devices with touchscreen displays larger than 5.5” will require a tablet license.
Android devices require 2.1 or higher (*Subject to change without notice.)
* The RTiPanel App can be downloaded for free, however, licensing and programming fees will apply. Please contact an RTI dealer for further information.
*Features and system requirements subject to change without notice.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Wireless Interfaces “Remote Control”
T2X Universal Controller
Defining engineering excellence – the remarkable T2x is the fifth generation of RTI’s renowned T2 remote control platform. A full complement of hard buttons provide quick, intuitive control, while the 2.8” touchscreen interface can be custom tailored for full control of devices throughout the environment.
- Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee® technology).
- Integrated 802.11b/g wireless Ethernet.
- Two-way control using 2.4GHz (Zigbee®) and RTI control components.
- Flush mount, edge-to-edge touchscreen for improved gesture support.
- Integrated grip sensors keep the remote awake while in use.
- Accelerometer provides “instant-on” control.
- Three wireless modes built-in (RF, Zigbee and WiFi).
- Transmits IR and RF (or both – on a single button press!).
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- Greatly improved power management and battery charging.
- Can be remotely updated wirelessly from offsite (future support).
- Thinner, sleeker and more ergonomic.
- Forty-seven assignable/programmable keypad buttons.
- Cursor button allows simple scrolling list navigation.
- System includes a Lithium-Ion battery and docking station.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (integrated accelerometer/grip sensors)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz – 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters) (with optional System Interfaces/Processors)|
|Radio Frequency Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz (Zigbee® Wireless Networking) and 433MHz|
|Wireless Ethernet||802.11b/g @ 2.4Ghz|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
1/4 VGA (240×320 pixels) with 64K colors
Integrated high-resolution touchscreen
|Display Size||2.8 in (71mm) diagonal|
|Backlights||Blue/White LED (Keypad)|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||4-6 hours, continuous use (WiFi® & backlight setting dependent) (5 to 7 days on average use)|
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||128M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB 2.0 programming port|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||10.0″ (254mm) x 2.3″ (58mm) x 0.7″ (20mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Weight||8.8 oz. (250g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor) / 90 days on the battery|
All specifications subject to change without notice
* Two-way feedback available only when used with RTI control components.